Purple Sweet Potato from Okinawa
The purple sweet potato from Okinawa serves as a nutritious and delicious meal replacement option.
SOMODAN VS DESHAPES
Achieved the superb result by enjoying SOMODAN and DESHAPES together.
It works well by using meal replacements and probiotics together. By using the two together, it give you the real nutritious results you want. Not only it help you to lost weight but also provide nutrition to those that is under- nourished. Besides that, it helps to maintain healthy digestive flora, and shape and slim our body. It can be very healthy!
FOR BUSY LIFE STYLE & DIET
In today's fast-paced and hectic lifestyle, the incorporation of purple sweet potato meal replacement meals as a practical and time-saving alternative is gaining popularity. This simple and convenient solution not only caters to the demands of our busy schedules but also provides the nutritional benefits of purple sweet potatoes, offering a delicious and wholesome option for those seeking a quick and nourishing meal replacement.
SOMODAN is suitable for:
- People looking to manage their weight
- Who using weight loss drugs frequently
- People with three high
- Sports and fitness crowd
- Working people
Supercritical CO2 can have the characteristics of gas and liquid:
- Liquid — high solubility
- Gas — high fluidity
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Japan Supercritical Fluid Extraction (JSFE)
The core of plant cells is to store nutrients, but plant cells are protected by a strong cell wall, and it is difficult for general extraction techniques to touch the hidden active ingredients.
The supercritical fluid state appears when the fluid temperature exceeds its critical temperature and critical pressure, and it is a state between gas and liquid. By controlling temperature and pressure, the fluid can dissolve pure natural plant compounds and selectively extract highly concentrated and effective active essences.
These characteristics enable the supercritical CO2 to penetrate the cell walls unimpededly, extract every drop of effective essence without leaking, and seal it in the product.
GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUE
75% of the global population is in a suboptimal state of health.
"Suboptimal health" is a state that falls between "disease" and "health." The World Health Organization (WHO) has indicated that both elderly individuals and children can experience suboptimal health, as it is not limited by age. According to survey reports, 75% of the global population is in a suboptimal health state, 20% in an unhealthy state, and only 5% in a healthy state.
Suboptimal health is closely related to individuals' physiological and psychological conditions, environmental factors, and unhealthy lifestyle habits, affecting the overall coordination of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems. Factors contributing to suboptimal health include improper diet, lack of exercise, irregular sleep patterns, insufficient sleep, and high levels of psychological stress. Therefore, individuals should not wait until they are ill to seek medical attention; instead, they should focus on health maintenance, prioritize body conditioning, and prevent the occurrence of diseases.
SOMODAN creates balance of the
3 Highs and 3 Lows.
- High protein
- High fiber
- High satiety
- Low calorie
- Low cholesterol
- Low sugar
SOMODAN consists of multiple ingredients which are benefits to our bone and body.
Okinawa Purple Sweet Potato
Okinawa is the hometown of the most ancient women in the world. One thing about the Blue Zone is that the people who live there 95% of them mainly are on plant-based diet. Okinawa purple sweet potatoes provide an excellent source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- The fiber in sweet potato helps prevent constipation and promote regular improvement of the digestive tract to maintain blood pressure balance.
- High-performance and endurance athletes find the high-fiber elements of purple potatoes particularly useful because it provides a regular release effect that helps maintain energy.
- Polyphenol antioxidants have been found to improve blood pressure and help maintain high energy levels.
- Fat Burner
- There are polysaccharides, such as alginate, laminin, fucoidan, cellulose, etc.
- Can precipitate proteins
- Can oxidise and form covalent bonds with proteins
- Inhibit amylase and lipase
- Reduce carb and fat assimilation, nutrients account for over 85% of calories.
- Reduce calorie intake
- To compensate for using body fat as calorie reserve.
A long chain sulfated polysaccharide
- Reduce obesity-related diet by slowing down and preventing the formation of fat cells. Related factors, by stimulating the process of lipolysis, are called lipolysis.
- Decrease the gene expression ability of cells involved in the formation and accumulation of fat in the body
- Inhibit the activity level of fat digestion and absorption enzyme
- Inhibit lipid accumulation
- Break the fat accumulation process
- Stimulates protein that causes by fat oxidation and converts energy into calories.
- Researchers speculate that this protein is found in white adipose tissue and belly fat, and may be particularly effective in reducing the amount of super bold.
- The dietary fiber of brown rice is 6-8 times that of white rice
- Vitamin B1 is 7.6 times
- Vitamin B6 is about 8.5 times
- Calcium is 2.6 times
- Phosphorus 2.85 times
- Vitamin E is 10.83 times
- Niacin is 6.88 times
- Potassium is 3.17 times
- Magnesium is 2.6 times
- Iron 3 times
The controlled natural enzymatic process of partially hydrolyzed guar gum of soluble dietary fiber breaks guar gum into smaller units, thereby greatly reducing its viscosity and making the particles easier to dissolve.
- Lower the glycemic index of food when consumed with each meal
- Lower cholesterol in the blood
- Become an effective prebiotic
Frequent asked questions
Click on any question below to see in details.