360° Bone Repair
HOW IT HELPS OUR BODY
Top 10 Benefits
Promotes chondrocyte proliferation
Anti-inflammatory and pain relief
Articular cartilage restoration
Lubricates joints and restores flexibility
Strengthen bones and thickens the bone base
Improve joint mobility
Relieves joint inflammation
Promotes the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid
Beautify hair and nails
LIFE STYLE & DIET OF
Having a tense life leads to more disease. Osteoporosis is one of them. Injury to the spine will cause paraplegia. Thousand of people are suffering from osteoarthritis. They will feel unbearable pain when the weather changes and rain. Arthrentasis will cause pain too.
The bones are like the foundation of the building. It supports the human body. Any damage to the bones is like an unstable foundation. Many human nervous systems depend on the bones to reach all body organs. Any injury to a bone can cause illness.
ONE OF THE DISABLING DISEASES
Millions of adults worldwide suffer from varying degrees of joint degeneration, pain, discomfort and limited mobility.
Environmental water pollution, chemical pesticides, fast food, and acidic food culture all lead to consuming large amounts of calcium ions in the human body, which eventually leads to osteoporosis. The human body gradually loses bone mass from the age of 35. The older you get, the higher the chance of bone loss, especially in women with irregular menstruation and menopause.
The incidence of osteoarthritis is gradually increasing due to high intensity labor or exercise, obesity, high heels, and sedentary office workers who increase the load on the joints.
High risk group of osteoporosis
CHALLENGES FACED BY WOMEN
Arthritis & Joints Problem
High heels have become a fashion staple for many women across the world, worn to add a touch of glamour and sophistication to their attire. However, research has shown that wearing high heels can cause significant pressure on the joints.
The primary concern is the impact of high heels on the knees, which bear the brunt of the added pressure.
In fact, the pressure on the knees while wearing high heels is three times higher when going up stairs and nine times higher when going down stairs compared to when wearing flat shoes.
As women reach menopause, their ovaries gradually stop producing estrogen, resulting in a decline in bone density and increasing the risk of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a medical condition in which the bones become fragile, brittle, and susceptible to fractures.
Regrettably, osteoporosis often goes unnoticed among women post-menopause, and the first indication of the condition is a sudden fracture. This is because osteoporosis does not show any visible symptoms until the bones become severely weakened.
As a result, it is crucial for women to take preventative measures and undergo regular check-ups to detect the condition early and prevent the risk of fractures.
Severe drop in bone density after age 30 leading to osteoporosis.
IN OUR BODY
The Role of Bones
- The average human body consists of 206 bones, and there are over 200 joints
- The main ingredient is composed of 70% collagen, calcium and phosphorus
- Skeleton weight is quarter of the human body
- Bone density begins to decline after the age of 30
- 4 times harder than the same volume of iron or bricks
All 24 Vertebrae Protect The Entire Nervous System
- Vertigo, migraine, insomnia, dizziness, neurological disorders.
- Headache, strabismus, tinnitus, uveitis.
- Migraine, neck and shoulder syndrome, neuralgia, acne, acne rash, eczema, toothache, inability to open mouth.
- Numbness in both hands, nasal congestion, toothache, and trigeminal neuralgia.
- Chest pain, neck, shoulder, palm swelling and pain, bad breath, angry.
- Shoulder pain, asthma, goitre.
- Shortness of breath and chest tightness, neck root, scapular pain, sore throat, shoulder sclerosis, upper limb disorders.
- Shortness of breath, shortness of breath, elbow and hand pain, premature contractions, and weakness of the hands.
- Lungs, bronchial symptoms, susceptibility to colds.
- Chest and back pain, chest tightness, coronary artery disease, and long sighs.
- Bitter mouth, low blood pressure, stomach cramps, epilepsy.
- Stomach pain, indigestion, stomach cramps.
- Gastric ulcer symptoms, indigestion, gastric prolapse, bad breath.
- Immunocompromised, hepatobiliary disease, diabetes
- Kidney dysfunction, cloudy urine, poor urination, allergies, cold hands and feet in the body, epilepsy.
- Renal dysfunction, sexual dysfunction.
- Renal dysfunction, urinary tract disease, skin disease.
- Lower abdominal pain and coldness, fatigue syndrome, infertility, rheumatism, painful and itchy genital organs.
- Colon dysfunction, constipation, diarrhea, back pain, lower abdominal pain.
- Lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, hypogonadism.
- Bladder, dysuria, lumbar and medial knee pain.
- Low back pain, sciatica, difficulty urinating, frequent or scanty urination, hemorrhoids.
- Weakness in the lower limbs, pain and numbness in the lower back and legs, and irregular menstruation.
Damage to the cartilage between the vertebrae will compress the spinal nerves.
- General signs:
- Back pain
- Fidgeting and so on
- Severe signs:
- Joint deformation
- Paralysis, etc.
Our Bones Will Wear Out Everyday
The following is a table of the pressure on the knee of a 70kg person:
The Star, February 27, 2004, “General Medical Knowledge” reported
Today’s food culture is acidic, resulting in high acid toxicity in the body
In order to neutralize acid toxicity in the body, the body has to continuously release large amounts of calcium ions (alkaline) from the bone marrow to maintain health and preserve life.
Excessive release of calcium depletes the bone capital, leading to osteoporosis, joint disease and other bone diseases that seriously affect health.
Perfect bones require 70%
of Type Ⅱ collagen-adherent calcium.
White rat tests by hydrolyzed collagen experts have shown that:
It reaches the cartilaginous part of the whole body directly within 12 hours!
Perfect cartilage helps to prevent bone wear
- A healthy joint is surrounded by cartilage.
- Lubricated by synovial fluid.
- Prevents direct friction between bones.
Damage to the cartilage between the bones
- This results in bone exposure, weakness, pain and loss of movement.
Supercritical CO2 can have the characteristics of gas and liquid:
- Liquid — high solubility
- Gas — high fluidity
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Japan Supercritical Fluid Extraction (JSFE)
The core of plant cells is to store nutrients, but plant cells are protected by a strong cell wall, and it is difficult for general extraction techniques to touch the hidden active ingredients.
The supercritical fluid state appears when the fluid temperature exceeds its critical temperature and critical pressure, and it is a state between gas and liquid. By controlling temperature and pressure, the fluid can dissolve pure natural plant compounds and selectively extract highly concentrated and effective active essences.
These characteristics enable the supercritical CO2 to penetrate the cell walls unimpededly, extract every drop of effective essence without leaking, and seal it in the product.
JOINTPURO consists of multiple ingredients which are benefits to our bone and body.
Type Ⅱ Collagen
- Replenishes collagen lost due to aging
- Prevention of joint wear and tear
- Improve the absorption of calcium
- Treat arthritis and prevent soreness
- Promotes cartilage regeneration
- Thickening and strengthen the bone
- Relieves joint pain and joint degeneration
- Improve joint and rheumatoid arthritis
- Miraculous beauty and skin care effects
- Hair and nail shinning
- Anti-inflammatory and swelling
- Relieves joint pain
- Promotes chondrocyte proliferation
- Improve deforming arthritis
- Increase bone mineral density
- Improve Osteoporosis
- Promotes skin cell regeneration
- Keep joints and cartilage moisture
- Promotes cartilage synthesis
- Promotes cartilage regeneration
- Improved joint function
- Relieve swelling and pain
- Thickening of cartilage
- Increase amount of synovial fluid in joints
- Accelerate the penetration of aminoglycans into the joints
- Reduce the loss of articular cartilage proteoglycan
Curcuma longa extract
- Anti-inflammatory and pain relief
- Relieves knee pain
- Resists free radical damage
- Enhancement of immune function
- Maintain joint health
- Lowering blood pressure
- Enhance the elasticity and lubrication of cartilage
- Enhancement of bone mineral density
- Repair damaged cartilage and maintain joint function
- Reduce inflammatory response
- Improve mobility of the knee joint and the quality of patients life
- Participate in cartilage anabolism, promote cartilage repair and regeneration ability
- Emollient and moisturizing, hydrating and nourishing
- Strengthening resistance
- Immunity enhancement
- Strengthen bones
- Regulation of blood sugar
- Eliminate fatigue and slow down the aging process
- Enhance physical fitness
- Improved sports performance
Green tea extract
- Anti-inflammatory to reduce pain
- Reduce free radical damage to joints
- Reduce high blood cholesterol
- Improve arthritis
- Detoxification of the liver
- Scavenges harmful free radicals in the body
- Inhibits inflammatory response
- Reduce the symptoms of joint inflammation
- Preventing heart disease
- Preventing Cancer
- Improves immune function
- Stimulates collagen growth
Suitable for Groups
Meniscus injury, bone fracture, joint wear or Joint erosion
Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cervical spondylosis or Neck osteoarthritis, Lumbar spondylosis or Lower back osteoarthritis
Elder Family Members
Osteophytes, Rheumatoid Arthritis
Synovitis, Bursitis, Tenosynovitis